Saturday, January 13, 2007

Handweaving scarfs. Karen Tribe, Thai jungle, North of Chiang Mai. Don't worry, I bought myself a few...
Yellow makes us happy!
The tuk tuk crew coming at ya, cause the Tuk Tuk driver's chasin' after ME...cha cha cha
I can feel the devil walking next to ME
Two lovebirds, Thailand, and what else...oh yeah, and a Buddha
Oink Oink! Sam the "air pig's"distant cousin Piglet.Here we are in the Thai jungle, hangin'with the Karen Tribe and loving every minute. Just don't smell the elephant's butt.
Friends forever, and ever, and ever.....
The best of times with the girls! We are just taking some time to stop and smell the flowers at the Royal Flora Expedition in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Thailand, December 10, 2006-January 11, 2007
Alas...more photos!!!!!!!! The ever-so-long-awaited blog haseth finally arrived!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wild and crazy is your middle and last names!!
See you soon!

Love ya!

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, my depression is gone, that is the funniest shit I have ever read, I miss you guys so much it hurts! Best Blog ever about Thailand, you had to throw my box in didn't you!!!!!

I love you both!
Big Baht

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home