Friday, November 20, 2009


The above photo was taken at Farmgate Winery in Hawkes Bay Wine Region. It is one of our all time favorite photos :)
Napier, Hastings, and Wellington, New Zealand November 15-20, 2009
     Hello there to all of our family and friends! Thanks for following us on our travels, we really look forward to reading all of your comments. It makes us feel a little closer to home. . . It gets lonely on the road sometimes and we are sooo far away!


My lovely husband. . . on top of the world!


A lil' nappy nap with Ducky.
O.K, so we went out in Wellington. It was a crazy evening that includes getting all of our drinks bought for us by willing locals! This was an ad on the back of the door in the Womens Restroom! Really? Really? Hilarious!
He wanted it, trust me!
Still tramping around in the SS MacPherson. internet is difficult to find and quite expensive, but stay tuned for one hell of an amazing blog. . . This was just a teaser. Love from the most campervan infested country on earth,  Dollface and Darling

3 Comments:

Anonymous mom said...

Love the pictures, Samantha your crazy faces crack me up!! Brad I want a copy of you on top of the world, it will look great with the one of Samantha on Top of the world in Africa.
Dwayne is cooking me dinner and said to say Hi!!

I Love you Both XOXOXOOXOXO

5:07 PM  
Anonymous tt said...

Was that freakin sign for real??????? REALLY?! REALLY?!?!?!?

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Mike said...

I love the pics and I want a copy of the tuna town sign. I will post it at my shop.lol

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home