Thursday, August 17, 2006


Bonjour!!
Parlez-Vous Anglais? These are words to live by in France; the bed bugs are starting to FINALLY get better, and it's true, the wine IS cheaper than water here.... not so good for alcholics.... but perfect for us! Paris is everything we ever hoped and so so much more. Love is in the air and we are so grateful to have this opportunity to be here together and to be SO VERY MUCH IN LOVE!!!
The people here are great, we bought a French phrase book and are actually sucessfully conversing (roughly) with local Parisians! The sights are amazing and more beautiful in person, the Eiffel tower is HUGE ( quite an eyesore actually, he he); The Louvre is absoluely ridiculous, as we spent almost 7 hrs inside and didn't see half of it; The Mona Lisa has a crush on Brad, or at leat that's what he thinks ( she watched me walk across the room too!) We all know about Brads sweet tooth, let's just say he isn't having ANY problems here! We are off to Barcelona, Spain tomorrow to PARTY ON THE BEACH!!!!!Finally we can catch some rays( and hopefully a buzz)! With love from the make-out capital of the world-Sam and Brad
p.s. We have decided that Paris is so romantic because everyone is always on a wine buzz-

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you two are having an amazing time! I loved Paris, Amsterdam and Barcelona...I'm so jealous. Stay safe. Love ya!

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you guys, Barcelona is a great city! following your trip with great interests. It's great to see your faces - Love Sue and Jim.

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We We Mona ME****Wow I love the pictures of you two. Hope you are writing in your Journal!!So much happening we want to make sure we hear all about it!
Just think itty bitty bed bugs...could have been worse...like snakes.....hairy spiders..whew..now doesnt bed bugs sound better*)
Awww Spain..Can't wait to hear about it. Hope you both are feeling better.
Love you both madly. Grab each other and hug really tight and thats all the way from me!!!
Love Mom xoxoxoxo

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, it's your Bro. I am soo sorry that my messages have not reached you, but I think that the sight that I have at my place is different from the one over here at moms. I see all comments posted on every page at my place and you can not see that at moms. Anyway, I love you guys and miss you terribly. I have been going on your sight a couple of times a week and every time my body fills with envy. The pictures that you have posted have been beautiful and it looks like you are having the time of your lives. I just received your gift. Thank you soo very much for the shirt and Evan will love the bag pipes, hopefully I don't die of a heart attack learning how to play them, it is quite difficult. Well, again I miss the both of you and can't wait to see and here about you new adventures and wierd skin irritations. Best of luck to you and keep in touch.

Love,
Michael

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROck n roll!! just talked to dad & karen. they told me all about your trip! you guys are awesome! sounds like you're having the time of your life too! i'm going to be in thailand/surrounding area for October-December. email me if you're going that way. it'd be brilliant to catch up! edisonskinner@gmail.com p.s. JEALOUSY OVERWHELMING re: Edinburgh Fringe Fest.

haha.

cheers
edison

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babe I just wrote you a long email but it's not working, is your email the same? I have to have a way to contact you! Im working on my ticket to Thailand.... email me at aeshaoz@yahoo.com with an email address to correspond with. I love you guys soosooooooo much!
Aesha

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!!sorry it took me so long to write. I miss you guys, Reilly misses ya! we are practicing saying "auntie sammy and unky Brad" lol shell get it before you get back. I am so happy you are having a great time, cherish every moment. Maybe ill go on a trip in 18 yrs from now<----haha. thanks for the bed bug story, if i ever stay out of town im buying a plastic sheet, like the ones you use for kids that wet the bed. I love you guys and miss you.
-your cousin
erin

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad thAT YOU GUYS ARE SAFE AND HAVING A GREAT TIME. AMSTERDAM AND BEDBUGS, I THINK I'LL GET A HOTEL THERE WHEN I GO. UNLESS THEY HAVE OVER 50 HOSTILES. BARCELONA SOUNDS VERY NICE. ARE YOU GOING TO SEVILLE ALSO

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home