Sunday, August 06, 2006


Dublin rocked, but Edinburgh is so pristine it's surreal. We are exhausted just from turning our heads to view all of the majestic landscapes and castles. Th Edinburgh castle is by far the coolest thing we have ever seen, but we know that there is sooooo much more to come. It WILL be hard to top Edinburgh...the people, the Fringe Festival (Greg and Michael would be in heaven here!), the castle, the music, the hostel, the pints, the haggis, neeps & tattis, everything is PERFECT here. We are going to see a show tonight called "Bangers and Mash" We shit you not! We are only going to see it because of the title, Sam almost wet herself when she saw the flyer for it! Cheers! Miss you already! But we really miss the weather inside Bandera the most..ha ha ha -Bangers and Mash

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello little friends. I am still very sad I had to miss that going away party of yours and even MORE sad that I won't be crossing paths with you while I'm in Europe (STUPID). Can't wait to keep reading!!

-Jené

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times!! Glad to hear that you are having a blast. I am jealous!! Tried the phone a couple of times, but it was turned off. I will try again soon. Love Your Show!!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS..HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FART. I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN WITH YOU ON YOUR 30TH. No worries. Many more to go....maybe too many!!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home